Remote Desktop Connection on Ad-Hoc LAN
- You want to: See your PC/laptop screen from your mobile phone
- But: Your Internet connection is inconsistent and your mobile connection is limited.
- Solution: Connect to your PC/laptop over Ad-Hoc Network
- You have Android mobile phone with mobile Internet access (3G) even for a few seconds
- You have WiFi access on your PC/laptop
- Install Teamviewer on your PC and Teamviewer Remote Control on your Android phone.
- Setup AdHoc Network from your Android Phone: “Use this phone as an access point” (see top bar or settings menu)
- Turn on mobile Internet (3G).
- On your PC, connect to Wifi generated by your phone with credentials given.
- Now both phone and PC has internet access over 3G.
- Open Teamviewer on your PC. Read the code given.
- Open Teamviewer Remote Control on your phone and enter the code there. Start connection. You will see PC Desktop on your mobile phone’s screen.
- Now open top bar of your mobile phone and turn off 3G. Don’t turn off Ad-Hoc Network.
- Now your PC and phone can keep connected even 3G is off.